Timber Frame Log Siding
Hatchet Hewn takes hewing a step further than our Norway Hewn, with a more aggressively hewn texture for a more dramatic effect.
Our manufacturing process allows us to create a truly random hewing pattern, which means that you will not see repeated marks, giving our patterns the most authentic hand-hewn appearance. BlueLinx is the only manufacturer in the world with this technology. When viewing close-up images, know that your siding will be similar, but never exactly the same. It will be exclusive to your home.
Hatchet Hewn siding installs easily over conventional framing and is also available in corners, trim and timbers. Available in pine and cedar.
- Flatlog Siding: 2×10, 2×12
- Window and Door Trim: 3×4, 3×6
- Timbers: 6×6 through 12×12
Additional dimensions may be available. Inquire with your local retail building material supplier.
- Nordic Timber Frame “V” (features a deep V and bold horizontal lines)
- Chinking (features an old world look, available in 2 x 10 and 2 x 12 dimensions)
- Timber Stack (features a shiplap pattern that gives the appearance of tightly stacked timbers)