Authentic log look in a practical siding product.
The North Country™ line of Log Siding and Accessories features a smooth surface. Available in both half and full log patterns and available in a variety of species.
Use the North Country finishing touches to complete the look in a variety of corners, railings and trims to choose from.
North Country siding can be installed inside or outside a conventional frame for a natural log cabin look without the cost of a real log wall. Wiring, plumbing, and ductwork are in the walls allowing for unrestricted design of doorways and windows.
Changing temperatures and moisture levels can cause seasonal shrinking and expanding in full-log homes. But North Country siding is kiln-dried and attached to a conventional frame which minimizes these shifts. The shiplap design adds protection from wind and rain without caulk or chinking.
North Country siding can be easily applied without special tools or knowledge of a qualified contractor. The siding is machined to uniform dimensions that eliminate the need for special trimming. Even the full-log corners may be applied with minimal field work.
Along with North Country siding, we provide an extensive selection of interior surface options to complete the look and feel you want for your home.
North Country Family of Products
The North Country family of products includes full and half log siding, paneling, window and door trim, corners and timbers. Most common species includes Cedar and Pine, but additional species may be available as well.
- Full Log Siding: 1×6 (Pine only), 2×6, 2×8, 3×8, and 3×10
- Half Log Siding: 1×6 (Pine only), 2×6, 2×8, 3×8, and 3×10
- Smooth Tail Corners: 2×8, 3×8 and 3×10 in 5′ lengths
- Smooth crossing tails feature a two-piece construction for an authentic look and enhanced performance
- Corner Posts and 90º Inside Corner: 8″ Round in 8′, 10′, 12′, 14′, 16′, 20′ lengths
- Window and Door Trim: 3×4 and 3×6 in 14′ and 16′ lengths
- Timbers: 6×6 through 12×12
- White Pine, Cedar, Douglas Fir
Additional dimensions may be available. Inquire with your local retail building material supplier.